Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Blog Entry Practice
Hello class!
As a mode of practicing with the blog and how to post our entries, especially the audio ones, I have created this practice entry where I would like you to leave both a written and a spoken (in English..for now!) comment responding to the following: Name one (or more) things/activities/elements that caracterizes you and you want to share with your peers. Don´t forget, we will be a team for the following 15 weeks and a good team is that where its members are getting familiar with each other. Lets get started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all and welcome to Spanish 1 & Culture class here at UMass Lowell. My name is Vasilis Ioannou and I will be your instructor for this semester. One thing that caracterizes me? Hmm… travelling. I love travelling around the world, visiting different countries and getting to know other cultures.Oh..and another one…I´m curious, very curious..so I can´t wait to read and hear a few words from you.
ReplyDeletevioannou
ReplyDeleteHey everyone! I'm Sarah. I'm a sophomore psychology major and a transfer student to UMl from Framingham State University. One thing that interests me is music. I've been a vocalist since I was 8 years old. I learned how too read music by the time I was 10 and have been in love with music ever since. I am also extremely friendly and fun loving. I love meeting new people so feel free to talk too me in and out of class!
Hello! I'm Shane and I am a freshman majoring in English with a Journalism and Professional Writing concentration. I enjoy watching movies and drawing on my spare time. I also like listening to music, spending time with friends, and eating lots of food.
ReplyDeleteHello everybody! My name is Matt and I am a freshman Psychology major. In my spare time I am a bassist with a passion for recording music. I also love to hike, design, and take photos. I look forward to getting to know you all and am eager to share the really great experience of learning a language together.
ReplyDeleteMatt Smalley
Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and I am a sophomore Psychology major and a transfer student from Northern Essex Community College. In my spare time I enjoy watching movies, especially since I work at AMC Theatres part-time and can watch movies whenever I want. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
ReplyDeleteAshley Gonzalez
Hello everyone! My name is Jayla and I am a freshman Psychology major. Dance has always been something I enjoy, so in my free time I teach dance classes to young kids and take classes of my own. I also enjoy watching movies and spending time with friends and family.
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Morgan and I'm a freshman Political Science major. The one thing I enjoy above all else is playing and writing music. I play piano, guitar, and some harmonica.
ReplyDeleteMorgan Seale
Hello everyone! My name is Eddie and I am a freshman English major. In my spare time I enjoy reading, watching movies, playing video games and hanging out with my friends.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone. My name is Jami and I am a freshman Psychology major.In my free time I enjoy watching netflix, eating and spending time with family and friends.
ReplyDeleteJami
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Faith. I'm a sophomore Sociology major with a minor in legal studies. I'm a supervisor at Marshalls, and I work a lot. In my free time, I like to do art - I love to draw, paint, and sculpt.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone! My name is Sarah. I am a freshman and my major is Psychology. Something I've always loved to do is cheerleading and I also enjoy hanging out with friends.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone. My name is Hannah. I am a freshman nursing student. I enjoy reading, watching movies, and hanging out with my friends. I also like to shop and watch reality T.V.
ReplyDeleteHannah Fagan
DeleteHi, my name is Stella. This is my third semester here at UML and I am a junior studying psychology. An activity I enjoy doing, is online shopping. There is something really therapeutic about being in the comfort of your room and online shopping. Hoping for a great semester with you all!
ReplyDeletehttp://vocaroo.com/i/s1XbpRTgLZ8G
Hello! My name is Hillary and this is my third year at UML. I am currently majoring in general Biology. In my free time I like to read, travel and go shopping, who doesn't love to shop!
ReplyDelete